The Recreation Department has purchased a quantity of snowshoes with poles that we will be renting out to residents during the winter months. The cost to rent a pair of snowshoes is $1/day and they can be rented for a maximumof one week. For more information please call 902-226-2400. Note that a limited number of pairs of snowshoes are located at the WB Kingston Clinic in L'Ardoise for public use.
Below is a list of the snowshoes and associated weightranges that we have available:
- 1 set of 15 inch (20-50 lbs)
- 11 sets of 30 inch (160-210 lbs)
- 5 sets of 19 inch (50-90 lbs)
- 4 sets of 36 inch (210-260 lbs)
- 5 sets of 22 inch (80-120 lbs)
- 2 sets of 40 inch (250-350 lbs)
- 8 sets of 25 inch (110-160 lbs)
Please note that if snowshoes are lost or damaged, the individual renting them is responsible for damages.