Published: Thursday, 05 October 2017 01:02
Richmond County Literacy Network
Upcoming Classes/Certification Training
For more information or to register for any of the following classes and/or workshops, please call the Richmond County Literacy Network at 226-0383.
- Adult Upgrading, GED Preparation and Job Readiness/Employability Skills Training - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (On-going) - St. Peter's. No fee.
- Emergency First Aid/CPR Level A & AED - Will be held at the St. Peter's Learning and Technology Centre on Saturday, October 28 th. Registration fee: $75.
- Food Safety Course - Will be held at the St. Peter's Learning and Technology Centre on Saturday, November 18 th. Registration fee: $60.
- WHMIS - Available On-Line with Password Fee: $10
- New: Transportation of Dangerous Goods - Available On-Line with Password Fee: $20